Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Heavenly Father Loves Me, Week 1

This song is so visual! I thought it would be fun to teach it to the kids with a lot of objects!

So here's what I brought:

Stuffed animal SONG OF BIRD
Blue fabric BLUE BLUE SKY
Spray bottle (with water!) RAIN ON MY FACE
Fan (plugged in!) WIND AS IT RUSHES BY
Play flower VELVET ROSE
Drawing LILAC TREE
Globe BEAUTIFUL WORLD

Funny glasses EYES
Toy butterfly BUTTERFLY WINGS
Ear cut out of cardstock EARS
Bell MAGICAL SOUND OF THINGS
Mirror MY LIFE, MY MIND
Hands in the shape of a heart MY HEART
Arms folded in prayer I THANK HIM REV'RENTLY
Globe again FOR ALL HIS CREATIONS

It felt like I was on Minute to Win It as I had to quickly grab the objects off the table as we sang the part.
It was a lot of fun.
The Senior kids wanted to try to be able to grab them in time as we sang it, so I gave them a lot of turns.

Definitely their favorite was the spray bottle sprayed at them!
And the fan blown on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment